Hello friends, are we friends? yes, already. Thanks for wanting to be my friend. Alright guys this time, as friends, I will give you Download Driver and Manual. So friends, if you want to download “XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Driver, Software, Manual, Download for Windows and Mac”, come here.
So, as friends, I give you the XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Manual, Download for Windows and Mac, don’t tell us that you just go to the “www.softuy.com“, right, friend, if you help each other, thanks for downloading here.
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Driver, Software, Manual, Download for Windows and Mac
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Driver, Software for Windows
- Nov 26,2019
- 20,11 MB
- Windows 7/8/10
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Driver, Software for Mac
- Dec 05, 2019
- 13,90 MB
- Mac 10.10 ~ 10.15
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Manual
- Artist 16 Pro User Manual
- Nov 18,2019
- 5,58 MB
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Setup
- Follow the instructions in your Quick Start Guide.
- Download the latest driver
- Follow the step-by-step on-screen instructions.
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Installation
How to install XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro for Windows and Mac
- Connect the graphic tablet to your computer.
- Download the last update of the official driver.
- Choose your OS.
- Unzip the folder and run the installation file.
- Turn on the start.
XP-PEN Artist Display 16Pro Specifications
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, Full HD
- Display Colour Gamut: 88% NTSC, 120% sRGB
- Resolution: 5080 LPI
- Pen Pressure: 8192 levels
- Ports: HDMI/USB
- Size: 443 x 280 x 12.6 mm
- Active Area: 344.16 x 193.59 mm
- Thickness: 11mm (thinnest）
- Weight: 4.56kg
- System: Windows 10/8/7 (32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later
The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro has an active drawing location on the tablet of 15.6 inches diagonally, which offers it a complete HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. The display can be very intense, and also illumination can be comfortably changed by buttons on the side of the tablet.
The screen has an excellent gamut of 84 percent of Adobe RGB, which is in fact higher than the Cintiq 16, which has a gamut of around 75 percent RGB. Nonetheless, the shade accuracy is great, however not ideal, so you’ll need to utilize a shade calibrator to repair it to prevent your artwork’s shades from being inaccurate when printed.