Hello friends, are we friends? yes, already. Thanks for wanting to be my friend. Alright guys this time, as friends, I will give you Download Software and Drivers. So friends, if you want to download “Roccat Kiro Driver, Software, Manual, Download, Gaming Mouse”, come here.
So, as friends, I give you the Roccat Kiro Software and Drivers, you download it, don’t tell us that you just go to the “www.softuy.com“, right, friend, if you help each other, thanks for downloading here.
Roccat Kiro Reviews
The option of computer mice, and especially video gaming computer system mice, is startling. But if you’re left-handed, or for one reason or another you need a computer mouse that can be made use of in either hand, your options are limited. There’s simply a couple of ambidextrous pc gaming computer mice, and also amongst those, fewer still that are as comfy for southpaws as for everyone else. Roccat believes it has a service to the issue with its Kiro, a distinctly created modular computer mouse.
Roccat Kiro Manual The Kiro is integrated in the common “shooter” style, with 2 large thumb buttons on either side of the long body. Yet the mouse has a trick up its sleeve, very much like an exchangeable auto– the sides are removable and compatible. Both the left side or the ideal side, and also the buttons connected to it, can be removed as well as changed with a blank body panel without switches. It’s a distinct strategy, and one that is very much to the advantage of the individual.
Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 10 32 Bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 7 32 Bit
How To Install Roccat Kiro
- First, you download the Driver or Software file.
- Install or connect the Roccat device to your laptop or computer’s USB port.
- Then double click on the file that you downloaded earlier.
- And ready for you to use.
Roccat Kiro Driver, Software, Download, Gaming Mouse
Roccat Kiro SWARM DRIVER
Driver version: V:1.9360
Filesize: 153.79 MB
Roccat Kiro QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE (Manual)
- File Name: ROCCAT_Kiro_QIG_EU-AM_05-08-2015_ONLINE.pdf
- File Size: 8,24 MB
Roccat Kiro Specifications
- ROCCAT® Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16000dpi
- PixArt PMW3335
- Adjustable lift-off distance
- 40G acceleration
- 400ips maximum speed
- Mouse acceleration: no
- Angle snapping: on/off
- Dimensions 120 x 67 x 30 mm, customizable
- Weight 103 grams
- Weights No
- Connection Type USB 2.0, Rubber
- Form Factor Ambidextrous
- Buttons 8
- Sensor PRO-OPTIC R2, Optical
- DPI on the fly Yes
- Max. DPI 4000DPI, from 2000DPI nativePolling Rate 1000Hz
- Illumination Logo
- Programming Profiles Yes
- On-board Memory Yes
- Height: 4.30 cm
- Width: 6.50 cm
- Length: 12.40 cm
- Weight: 105 g
- System requirements: USB 2.0 Port, Internet connection for driver installation
- Operating system: Windows® 10, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
The Kiro is a downplayed computer mouse. It’s functional, efficient, and also traditional, but not most likely to transform heads. Other than the LED Roccat logo on the hand, there’s nothing that interrupts the somber black plastic body.