Hello everyone Razer Software Drivers Download which gives you Software, Drivers, Manuals, Specs, Downloads, and others. And Logitech Software Drivers Download “Razer Kraken Driver, Software, Manual, Download”. And Razer Kraken will provide Mice and Pointers, Keyboards, Webcams and Camera Systems, Speakers and Sounds, Headsets and Earphones, Gaming and others.
And you don’t be afraid to download files in “www.softuy.com” software here like Driver, Software, Manual, Download, and others. Because the file is downloaded directly from the website. So, Driver, Software, Manual, Download, etc. you can download it for Windows and macOS. Thank you.
Razer Kraken Software, Driver, Manual, Download
Razer Kraken Software, Drivers Download for Windows
Razer Kraken Support
Razer Kraken Software, Drivers Download for Mac
Razer Kraken Support
Razer Kraken Manual
How To Install Razer Kraken
- First, you download the Driver or Software file.
- Install or Connect the razer device to the Laptop USB port or your computer.
- Then double-click on the file that you downloaded earlier.
- And register your ID in the application.
Razer Kraken Specifications
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 54 mm x 65 mm
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Custom-tuned 50 mm Drivers
- Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions
- Retractable Unidirectional Microphone
- Bauxite Aluminum Frame
- Thicker Headband Padding
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Audio/mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks