Hello friends, are we friends? yes, already. Thanks for wanting to be my friend. Alright guys this time, as friends, I will give you Download Software and Drivers. So friends, if you want to download “Razer Abyssus Essential Manual, Software, Drivers, Download”, come here.
So, as friends, I give you the Download Software and Drivers, you download it, don’t tell us that you just go to the “www.softuy.com“, right, friend, if you help each other, thanks for downloading here.
Windows 10/8/7, x86/32-bit, x64/64-bit, macOS, Mac OS X
How To Install Razer Abyssus Essential
- First you download the Driver or Software file.
- Install or Connect the razer device to the Laptop USB port or your computer.
- Then double-click on the file that you downloaded earlier.
- And register your ID in the application.
Razer Abyssus Essential Manual, Software, Drivers, Download
Razer Abyssus Essential Software for Windows
Razer Synapse 2.0 (Windows 7,8,10 64-bit)
Razer Abyssus Essential Software for Mac
Razer Synapse 2.0 (Mac OSX 10.6/10.7)
Razer Abyssus Essential Manual
Razer Abyssus Essential Specifications
- True 7,200 DPI Optical Sensor.
- Ambidextrous Ergonomic Design.
- Powered by Razer Chroma™
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled.
- Approximate size: 114.7 mm / 4.51 in (Length) X 63 mm / 2.48 in (Width) X 37.3 mm / 1.46 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 78 g / 0.17 lbs.
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft.
How To Setup Razer Abyssus Essential
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.