Hello everyone HyperX Software Drivers Download which gives you Software, Drivers, Manuals, Specs, Downloads, and others. And Logitech Software Drivers Download “HyperX Pulsefire Raid Driver, Software, Manual, Download”. And HyperX Driver software will provide Mice and Pointers, Keyboards, Webcams and Camera Systems, Speakers and Sounds, Headsets and Earphones, Gaming and others.
And you don’t be afraid to download files in “www.softuy.com” software here like Driver, Software, Manual, Download, and others. Because the file is downloaded directly from the website. So, Driver, Software, Manual, Download, etc. you can download it for Windows and macOS. Thank you. Ergonomics: Symmetrical Sensor: Pixart PAW3327 Resolution: Up to 6,200 DPI DPI presets: 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200 DPI Speed: 220 IPS Acceleration: 30G Buttons: 7 Left/right buttons durability: 20 million clicks Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colours) Light effects: 1 lighting zone and 4 brightness levels1 On-board memory: 1 profile Connection type: USB 2.0 Polling rate: 1000Hz USB data format: 16 bits/axis Cable type: Braided Weight (without cable): 87g Weight (with cable): 123g Length: 119.30mm Height: 41.30mm Width: 63.90mm Cable length: 1.8m
HyperX Pulsefire Raid Software, Driver, Manual, Download
HyperX Pulsefire Raid Software, Driver, Download
|NGenuity Software||Filesize: 279,12 MB||Download Now|
HyperX Pulsefire Raid Manual
|User Manual||File Size: 8,19 MB||Download Now|
How To Install HyperX Pulsefire Raid
- First, you download the Software or Driver file.
- Install or connect the HyperX device to your laptop or computer’s USB port.
- Then double click on the file that you downloaded earlier.
- And ready for you to use.
HyperX Pulsefire Raid Specifications
- Shape Ergonomic
- Sensor Premium Pixart PMW3389
- Resolution up to 16,000 DPI
- DPI presets 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
- Speed 450 IPS
- Acceleration 50G
- Buttons 11
- Left / Right button switches Omron
- Left / Right button durability 20 million clicks
- Backlight RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects 2 RGB lighting zones
- On board memory 1 profile
- Connection type USB 2.0
- Polling rate 1000Hz
- Cable type Braided
- Dimensions L: 127.8 mm, W: 71.0mm, H: 41.5 mm
- Cable length 1.8m
- Weight (without cable)1 Approximately 95g
- Weight (with cable) Approximately 125g
- Software HyperX NGENUITY